Traveling Luck for Osredak, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Osredak?What's around Osredak?
Wikipedia near Osredak
Where to stay near Osredak
The timezone in Osredak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:25 and Sunset at 16:54. It's light
Latitude. 44.8978°, Longitude. 15.6036°
Satellite map around Osredak
Loading map of Osredak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Osredak, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Accommodation around Osredak
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (5.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (1.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (0.6km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poljanica (3.8km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Jamača (4.2km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (3km)
Airports close to Osredak
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (105.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (117km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (154.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Osredak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.8km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (129.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (193.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.