Traveling Luck for Poljanak, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Poljanak?What's around Poljanak?
Wikipedia near Poljanak
Where to stay near Poljanak
The timezone in Poljanak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:58 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. 44.9214°, Longitude. 15.5958°
Satellite map around Poljanak
Loading map of Poljanak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poljanak, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Poljanak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Preka Kosa (4.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (4.9km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (2.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Strme Strane (4.7km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (1.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (1.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kozjak (4.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Jamača (1.2km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (3.3km)
Airports close to Poljanak
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (101.5km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (108.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (114.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (154km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (191.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Poljanak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (50km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (126.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.5km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (190.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.