Traveling Luck for Hrnjakuša, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Hrnjakusa?What's around Hrnjakusa?
Wikipedia near Hrnjakusa
Where to stay near Hrnjakuša
The timezone in Hrnjakusa is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8839°, Longitude. 15.6336°
Satellite map around Hrnjakuša
Loading map of Hrnjakuša and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hrnjakuša, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tupi Medveđak (1.2km)
- Hrnjakov Vršak (1.8km)
- Oštri Medveđak (1.9km)
- Janjetovac (2.8km)
- Stubica (2.9km)
- Zljebe (3km)
- Košanički Vršeljak (3.2km)
- Crni Vrh (3.4km)
- Bilo (3.4km)
- Kosa (3.5km)
- Vršak (3.9km)
- Čejića Vršak (4km)
- Ivar (4.3km)
- Klokočevica (4.4km)
- Matića Vršak (5.1km)
- Hrastovi Vrh (5.2km)
- Višnjevača (5.3km)
- Lisina (5.6km)
Accommodation around Hrnjakuša
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (3.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Vodica (2.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Radusovac (5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (3.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Turčić (1.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tavanak (3.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Golubnjača (4.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Hrnjakuša
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (104.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (117.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (157.6km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (185.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hrnjakuša
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (44.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (121.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (131.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (194km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.