Traveling Luck for Vodica, Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
Where is Vodica?What's around Vodica?
Wikipedia near Vodica
Where to stay near Vodica
The timezone in Vodica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:12 and Sunset at 19:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9050°, Longitude. 15.6236°
Satellite map around Vodica
Loading map of Vodica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vodica, in Ličko-Senjska, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vodica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (2.5km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (5.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (2.6km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (3.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poljanica (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tavanak (3.7km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (4.8km)
Airports close to Vodica
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (106.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (115.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (156.6km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vodica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (154km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (191.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.