Traveling Luck for Korana, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Korana?What's around Korana?
Wikipedia near Korana
Where to stay near Korana
The timezone in Korana is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 44.9269°, Longitude. 15.6194°
Satellite map around Korana
Loading map of Korana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Korana, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Korana
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Medveđak (5.1km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (4.6km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (1.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (3.3km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (5.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kozjak (5.3km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (5.4km)
Airports close to Korana
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.2km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (109.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (113km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (156.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (191.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Korana
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (50km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (117.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (125.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (189.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.