Traveling Luck for Jošik, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Josik?What's around Josik?
Wikipedia near Josik
Where to stay near Jošik
The timezone in Josik is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 16:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9136°, Longitude. 15.7717°
Satellite map around Jošik
Loading map of Jošik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jošik, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubaj (1.2km)
- Mala Peć (1.2km)
- Lanište (1.8km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (2.3km)
- Brezove Poljane (2.8km)
- Vikići (2.8km)
- Čerkezovac (3km)
- Rastovača (3.3km)
- Bunići (3.6km)
- Donji Vaganac (3.8km)
- Gata Ilidža (4km)
- Muslića Poljane (4.1km)
- Izačić-Grad (4.3km)
- Prnjavor (4.6km)
- Izačić (5.1km)
- Krnja (5.1km)
- Panjigrad (5.1km)
- Gornji Vaganac (5.5km)
- Ahmići (5.5km)
- Izačić Kula (5.7km)
Accommodation around Jošik
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (4.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (4.1km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (4.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Koturova Pećina (5.7km)
Airports close to Jošik
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (110.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (111.8km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (116.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (170.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (185.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jošik
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (129.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (130.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (186.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.