Traveling Luck for Mala Peća, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Mala Peca?What's around Mala Peca?
Wikipedia near Mala Peca
Where to stay near Mala Peća
The timezone in Mala Peca is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9228°, Longitude. 15.8017°
Satellite map around Mala Peća
Loading map of Mala Peća and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Peća, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rastovača (0.6km)
- Brezove Poljane (0.9km)
- Gata Ilidža (1.2km)
- Mala Peć (2km)
- Muslića Poljane (2.1km)
- Dubaj (2.3km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (3km)
- Lanište (3.1km)
- Krnja (3.1km)
- Mala Gata (3.3km)
- Panjigrad (3.6km)
- Bunići (4km)
- Potok (4.1km)
- Bukovica (4.1km)
- Lončarevo Brdo (4.3km)
- Čerkezovac (4.6km)
- Vikići (4.6km)
- Glavica (4.8km)
- Graovčevo Brdo (4.9km)
- Marin Most (5.1km)
- Rekići (5.3km)
- Gornja Vrsta (5.3km)
Accommodation around Mala Peća
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (3.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (2.5km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (4.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dubrave (5.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tukovi (5.3km)
Airports close to Mala Peća
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (119.1km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (173km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (185.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Peća
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (132.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.