Traveling Luck for Gušta, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Gusta?What's around Gusta?
Wikipedia near Gusta
Where to stay near Gušta
The timezone in Gusta is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 44.9481°, Longitude. 15.7567°
Satellite map around Gušta
Loading map of Gušta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gušta, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gušta
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (5.1km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (4.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (3.6km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (2km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Puškarića Jama (2.8km)
Airports close to Gušta
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (106.4km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (114.1km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (115.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (168.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (190.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gušta
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (50.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (124.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (127.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (182.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.