Traveling Luck for (( Gornja Gata )), Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is (( Gornja Gata ))?What's around (( Gornja Gata ))?
Wikipedia near (( Gornja Gata ))
Where to stay near (( Gornja Gata ))
Also known as Gata Gornja
The timezone in (( Gornja Gata )) is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 16:15. It's light
Latitude. 44.9272°, Longitude. 15.7936°
Satellite map around (( Gornja Gata ))
Loading map of (( Gornja Gata )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Gornja Gata )), in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rastovača (0.7km)
- Gata Ilidža (1.5km)
- Brezove Poljane (1.7km)
- Dubaj (1.7km)
- Mala Peć (2km)
- Muslića Poljane (3.1km)
- Lanište (3.3km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (3.4km)
- Čerkezovac (3.7km)
- Krnja (4km)
- Mala Gata (4.1km)
- Bukovica (4.2km)
- Potok (4.5km)
- Panjigrad (4.5km)
- Bunići (4.5km)
- Vikići (4.9km)
- Lončarevo Brdo (4.9km)
- Marin Most (5.3km)
- Graovčevo Brdo (5.5km)
Accommodation around (( Gornja Gata ))
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (4.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (1.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Smajinak (5.4km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (3.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (4.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Koturova Pećina (4.6km)
Airports close to (( Gornja Gata ))
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.2km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (114.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (118.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (172.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to (( Gornja Gata ))
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (48km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (131.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.