Traveling Luck for Dubaj, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Dubaj?What's around Dubaj?
Wikipedia near Dubaj
Where to stay near Dubaj
The timezone in Dubaj is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9219°, Longitude. 15.7767°
Satellite map around Dubaj
Loading map of Dubaj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dubaj, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubaj (0km)
- Mala Peć (1.4km)
- Rastovača (2.4km)
- Brezove Poljane (2.4km)
- Čerkezovac (2.5km)
- Lanište (2.6km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (3km)
- Gata Ilidža (3.2km)
- Vikići (3.9km)
- Muslića Poljane (3.9km)
- Bunići (4.3km)
- Donji Vaganac (4.4km)
- Krnja (5km)
- Panjigrad (5.2km)
- Izačić-Grad (5.3km)
- Mala Gata (5.6km)
- Prnjavor (5.6km)
Accommodation around Dubaj
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Smajinak (5.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (4.7km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (3.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (3.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Koturova Pećina (4.7km)
Airports close to Dubaj
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (109.2km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (117km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (170.7km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dubaj
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (130.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (185.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.