Traveling Luck for Gatica, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Gatica?What's around Gatica?
Wikipedia near Gatica
Where to stay near Gatica
The timezone in Gatica is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9292°, Longitude. 15.7758°
Satellite map around Gatica
Loading map of Gatica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gatica, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gatica
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Smajinak (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (5.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (2.3km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (2.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Koturova Pećina (3.8km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Puškarića Jama (5.6km)
Airports close to Gatica
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.8km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (116.6km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (170.6km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (187.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gatica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (48.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (130.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.