Traveling Luck for Jastrebnjak, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Jastrebnjak?What's around Jastrebnjak?
Wikipedia near Jastrebnjak
Where to stay near Jastrebnjak
The timezone in Jastrebnjak is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9283°, Longitude. 15.7597°
Satellite map around Jastrebnjak
Loading map of Jastrebnjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jastrebnjak, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čerkezovac (0.8km)
- Dubaj (1.8km)
- Mala Peć (3km)
- Donji Vaganac (3.4km)
- Rastovača (3.8km)
- Lanište (4km)
- Brezove Poljane (4.2km)
- Sadilovac (4.3km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (4.5km)
- Gata Ilidža (4.6km)
- Jerkovići (4.8km)
- Vikići (4.9km)
- Gornji Vaganac (5km)
- Pašina Luka (5.3km)
- Muslića Poljane (5.7km)
- Bunići (5.8km)
Accommodation around Jastrebnjak
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (3.6km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (3.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (3.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Puškarića Jama (4.5km)
Airports close to Jastrebnjak
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (115.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (169.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (187.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jastrebnjak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (48.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (128.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.