Traveling Luck for Čerkezovac, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Cerkezovac?What's around Cerkezovac?
Wikipedia near Cerkezovac
Where to stay near Čerkezovac
The timezone in Cerkezovac is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9325°, Longitude. 15.7536°
Satellite map around Čerkezovac
Loading map of Čerkezovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čerkezovac, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Čerkezovac
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (3.9km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (3.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (4.3km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Puškarića Jama (3.8km)
Airports close to Čerkezovac
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.5km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (114.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (168.6km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čerkezovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (48.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (126.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (128.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.