Traveling Luck for Kantar, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Kantar?What's around Kantar?
Wikipedia near Kantar
Where to stay near Kantar
The timezone in Kantar is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 16:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9194°, Longitude. 15.7781°
Satellite map around Kantar
Loading map of Kantar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kantar, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubaj (0.3km)
- Mala Peć (1km)
- Lanište (2.2km)
- Brezove Poljane (2.2km)
- Rastovača (2.4km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (2.6km)
- Čerkezovac (2.8km)
- Gata Ilidža (3.2km)
- Vikići (3.6km)
- Muslića Poljane (3.7km)
- Bunići (3.9km)
- Donji Vaganac (4.5km)
- Krnja (4.7km)
- Panjigrad (4.9km)
- Izačić-Grad (5km)
- Prnjavor (5.3km)
- Mala Gata (5.4km)
- Izačić (5.8km)
Accommodation around Kantar
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Smajinak (5.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Jazmak (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (4.3km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (4.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (2.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Koturova Pećina (5km)
Airports close to Kantar
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (109.5km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (112.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (117.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (170.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kantar
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (46.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (130.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (185.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.