Traveling Luck for Khlong Bung, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Where is Khlong Bung?What's around Khlong Bung?
Wikipedia near Khlong Bung
Where to stay near Khlong Bung
Also known as Huai Hat Yai, Hui Had Hyai
The timezone in Khlong Bung is Asia/Bangkok
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9167°, Longitude. 99.6833°
Satellite map around Khlong Bung
Loading map of Khlong Bung and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khlong Bung, in Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Nong Pu Lok (9.5km)
- Ban Rai Yup (10.8km)
- Ban Khan Kradai (15.1km)
- Ban Thung Khlet (16.3km)
- Ban Nong Thom (22.1km)
- Ban Bung (1) (22.8km)
- Ban Na Noi (22.8km)
- Ban Bo Nok (24.1km)
- Ban Don Hiang (24.2km)
- Ban Nong Kham (24.4km)
- Ban Tao Than (25km)
- Khao Khan Kradaj (25.6km)
- Ban Thung Mamao (26.9km)
- Ban Nong Bua (28.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Khlong Bung
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Wat Thammikaramworawihan (27.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Thanon Phet Kasem (15.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Pang Tat Mai (9.6km)
- a permanent twin steel-rail track on which freight and passenger cars move long distances.
- Thang Rot Fai Sai Tai (15.1km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Ruan Cham (25.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Prachuap Khiri Khan (27.7km)
Airports close to Khlong Bung
Hua hin(HHQ), Prachuap khiri khan, Thailand (138.3km)