Traveling Luck for Rodnik Kyzylbulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Kyzylbulok?What's around Rodnik Kyzylbulok?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Kyzylbulok
Where to stay near Rodnik Kyzylbulok
Also known as Rodnik Kizyl-Bulak
The timezone in Rodnik Kyzylbulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:05. It's light
Latitude. 37.7636°, Longitude. 69.1886°
Satellite map around Rodnik Kyzylbulok
Loading map of Rodnik Kyzylbulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Kyzylbulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qizilbulok (3.2km)
- Juzak (5.3km)
- Quchqorbulok (8.3km)
- Kazakmazor (10.1km)
- Avzikent (11km)
- Uchbulok (14.2km)
- Qarabodon (14.3km)
- Khojaguzar (14.8km)
- Mashal (15.1km)
- Beshbulok (16.3km)
- Koklisoy (17.1km)
- Novobod (17.3km)
- Jirqal'a (19km)
- Toshguzar (20.5km)
- (( Dangara )) (20.6km)
- (( Shaytan )) (21.1km)
- Tamchy (21.1km)
- Olimtoy (21.5km)
- Tairsu (21.8km)
- Jalbuzi (21.8km)
- Kaltashŭr (22.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (0km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (5.5km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (6km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (6km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (6.8km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (9.6km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (13km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (13.2km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (14.3km)
- Rodnik Bogma (16.6km)
- Chashmai Kaltashŭr (18.7km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (19km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (20km)
- Rodnik Mankashur (20km)
- Rodnik Yantagly (22.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Choltau (10.4km)
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shurguzar (15km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (14.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chaargen (19.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (16.6km)
Airports close to Rodnik Kyzylbulok
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (113.3km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (154km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Kyzylbulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (140.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.