Traveling Luck for Rodnik Kil'killyak, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Rodnik Kil'killyak?What's around Rodnik Kil'killyak?
Wikipedia near Rodnik Kil'killyak
Where to stay near Rodnik Kil'killyak
The timezone in Rodnik Kil'killyak is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 17:05. It's light
Latitude. 37.7994°, Longitude. 69.1564°
Satellite map around Rodnik Kil'killyak
Loading map of Rodnik Kil'killyak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rodnik Kil'killyak, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qizilbulok (3.7km)
- Kazakmazor (4.7km)
- Qarabodon (8.3km)
- Uchbulok (8.3km)
- Juzak (9.2km)
- Quchqorbulok (12.6km)
- Koklisoy (12.6km)
- Avzikent (13.1km)
- Mashal (13.8km)
- Khojaguzar (14.4km)
- Tamchy (15.4km)
- (( Shaytan )) (16.1km)
- Kaltashŭr (16.1km)
- Choltau (17.2km)
- Beshbulok (17.6km)
- (( Yantagly )) (18.3km)
- Toshguzar (18.5km)
- Yulduzkak (18.9km)
- Torbuloq (19.2km)
- Jirqal'a (21.2km)
- Pod”yëm (21.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (0km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (1.1km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (5.5km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (6km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (8.6km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (10.9km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (11.8km)
- Chashmai Kaltashŭr (12.7km)
- Rodnik Mankashur (14.1km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (14.9km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (16.2km)
- Rodnik Yantagly (17.2km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (20.7km)
- Rodnik )) (( Chushka-Bulak (20.8km)
- Rodnik Bogma (22.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (7.5km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (11km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Akmazar (20.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Donguztyube (19.7km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (19.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Choltau (4.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (17.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karasangou (9.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shurguzar (15km)
Airports close to Rodnik Kil'killyak
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (107.5km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (158.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rodnik Kil'killyak
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (146.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.