Traveling Luck for Kazakmazor, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Kazakmazor?What's around Kazakmazor?
Wikipedia near Kazakmazor
Where to stay near Kazakmazor
The timezone in Kazakmazor is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.8078°, Longitude. 69.1144°
Satellite map around Kazakmazor
Loading map of Kazakmazor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kazakmazor, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kazakmazor (0km)
- Uchbulok (4.4km)
- Qarabodon (6.2km)
- Qizilbulok (7km)
- Koklisoy (8.1km)
- Mashal (11.4km)
- Juzak (11.4km)
- Kaltashŭr (12.6km)
- Tamchy (13.9km)
- Quchqorbulok (14.5km)
- Yulduzkak (15.9km)
- (( Shaytan )) (15.9km)
- Beshbulok (16.7km)
- Choltau (16.7km)
- Avzikent (17.7km)
- (( Yantagly )) (18.1km)
- Khojaguzar (18.2km)
- Torbuloq (19.3km)
- Pod”yëm (19.8km)
- Toshguzar (21.2km)
- (( Kol-Bulak )) (22km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Uchbulok (4.2km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (4.7km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (5.8km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (8.2km)
- Chashmai Kaltashŭr (9.9km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (10.1km)
- Rodnik Mankashur (11.6km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (13km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (14.8km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (15.3km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (16.4km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (16.7km)
- Rodnik Yantagly (17km)
- Rodnik )) (( Chushka-Bulak (17.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (9.9km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (7.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Akmazar (19.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Donguztyube (15.8km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (20.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Choltau (5.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (12.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karasangou (11.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shurguzar (18.9km)
Airports close to Kazakmazor
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (105km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (158.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kazakmazor
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (149.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.