Traveling Luck for Pereval Darbaza, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Pereval Darbaza?What's around Pereval Darbaza?
Wikipedia near Pereval Darbaza
Where to stay near Pereval Darbaza
The timezone in Pereval Darbaza is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 37.7475°, Longitude. 69.1464°
Satellite map around Pereval Darbaza
Loading map of Pereval Darbaza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pereval Darbaza, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Juzak (2.5km)
- Qizilbulok (3.8km)
- Quchqorbulok (5.6km)
- Kazakmazor (8.9km)
- Mashal (10.2km)
- Beshbulok (11.3km)
- Uchbulok (13.3km)
- Koklisoy (13.9km)
- Qarabodon (14.7km)
- Avzikent (16.1km)
- Khojaguzar (19.5km)
- Novobod (20.6km)
- Kaltashŭr (21.5km)
- Tamchy (22.2km)
- (( Shaytan )) (23.2km)
- Jirqal'a (24km)
- Tairsu (24.3km)
- Choltau (24.4km)
- Tojikishlok (24.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Losaybulok (4.1km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (5.1km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (7.2km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (7.2km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (7.5km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (8.2km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (9.1km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (12.4km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (13km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (16.6km)
- Rodnik Bogma (17.3km)
- Chashmai Kaltashŭr (18.8km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (19.9km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (20.1km)
- Rodnik Mankashur (20.4km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (22.1km)
- Rodnik Beshdara (23.6km)
- Rodnik Yantagly (24.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (1.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kuykuchek (17.2km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (10.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Chaargen (16.6km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (12.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Choltau (11.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (19.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karasangou (16.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shurguzar (19.8km)
Airports close to Pereval Darbaza
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (113.9km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (151km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pereval Darbaza
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (140.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.