Traveling Luck for Kolodets Karabulok, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Kolodets Karabulok?What's around Kolodets Karabulok?
Wikipedia near Kolodets Karabulok
Where to stay near Kolodets Karabulok
The timezone in Kolodets Karabulok is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. 37.7567°, Longitude. 69.1353°
Satellite map around Kolodets Karabulok
Loading map of Kolodets Karabulok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolodets Karabulok, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qizilbulok (3.6km)
- Juzak (4.3km)
- Quchqorbulok (7.2km)
- Kazakmazor (7.3km)
- Mashal (9.2km)
- Beshbulok (11.5km)
- Uchbulok (11.7km)
- Koklisoy (12.2km)
- Qarabodon (13.3km)
- Avzikent (16.7km)
- Khojaguzar (19.6km)
- Kaltashŭr (19.9km)
- Tamchy (20.8km)
- Novobod (22.1km)
- (( Shaytan )) (22.1km)
- Choltau (23.2km)
- Yulduzkak (23.2km)
- (( Yantagly )) (24.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Losaybulok (5.7km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (5.9km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (6.3km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (6.8km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (8.6km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (8.9km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (9.9km)
- Rodnik Uchbulok (11.3km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (11.7km)
- Chashmai Kaltashŭr (17.3km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (17.7km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (18.7km)
- Rodnik Mankashur (18.9km)
- Rodnik Bogma (19km)
- Rodnik Karaagach (21.7km)
- Chashmai Ulonbulok (23.1km)
- Rodnik Yantagly (23.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (3.1km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Vodokhranilishche Mogilka (8.7km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (13.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Choltau (10.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (18km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karasangou (16km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shurguzar (20km)
Airports close to Kolodets Karabulok
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (112.3km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (152km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kolodets Karabulok
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (141.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.