Traveling Luck for Vodokhranilishche Mogilka, Khatlon, Tajikistan
Where is Vodokhranilishche Mogilka?What's around Vodokhranilishche Mogilka?
Wikipedia near Vodokhranilishche Mogilka
Where to stay near Vodokhranilishche Mogilka
The timezone in Vodokhranilishche Mogilka is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.7772°, Longitude. 69.0594°
Satellite map around Vodokhranilishche Mogilka
Loading map of Vodokhranilishche Mogilka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vodokhranilishche Mogilka, in Khatlon, Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Koklisoy (4.3km)
- Mashal (5.1km)
- Kazakmazor (7.3km)
- Uchbulok (8.8km)
- Qizilbulok (11.1km)
- Beshbulok (11.9km)
- Qarabodon (12.3km)
- Juzak (12.5km)
- Quchqorbulok (14.4km)
- Kaltashŭr (15.4km)
- Yulduzkak (19.1km)
- Tamchy (19.3km)
- Kalininabad (19.7km)
- Turmysh (22.3km)
- (( Shaytan )) (22.3km)
- Choltau (22.8km)
- Kirovskiy (23.4km)
- Avzikent (23.9km)
- (( Yantagly )) (24.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Uchbulok (7.9km)
- Rodnik Chay-Kil'dy (10.1km)
- Rodnik Kil'killyak (11km)
- Rodnik )) (( Paiman (11.4km)
- Rodnik )) (( Kamlen-Dara (12km)
- Rodnik Losaybulok (13.5km)
- Rodnik Beshbulok (14km)
- Rodnik Kyzylbulok (14.1km)
- Chashmai Kaltashŭr (14.4km)
- Rodnik )) (( Dzharip-Kul (15.5km)
- Rodnik Mankashur (16.2km)
- Rodnik Dzhalail' (17.5km)
- Rodnik )) (( Chushka-Bulak (19.3km)
- Rodnik Dzhargabulok (21.5km)
- Rodnik Yantagly (23.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a burial site.
- Mazar Duzdoybulok (11.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Perepadnaya (22.5km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Letnik Tashrabat (16.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Choltau (12.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Viloyati Khatlon (10km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karasangou (18.9km)
Airports close to Vodokhranilishche Mogilka
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (107.4km)
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (153.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vodokhranilishche Mogilka
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (147.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.