Traveling Luck for Yardley, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Yardley?What's around Yardley?
Wikipedia near Yardley
Where to stay near Yardley
The timezone in Yardley is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. -18.9000°, Longitude. 32.6667°
Satellite map around Yardley
Loading map of Yardley and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yardley, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Yardley (0km)
- The Gomo (5.4km)
- Klimpton (5.4km)
- Durris (7.4km)
- The Forest (7.4km)
- Fairholme (10.3km)
- Imbeza Estate (11.6km)
- The Pass (11.9km)
- Toronto (14.9km)
- Fairview South (15.4km)
- Fairview Estate (16.3km)
- Greater Ferndale (16.3km)
- Umtali Mission (17km)
- Alphaeton (18.8km)
- Nyagari (19.2km)
- Ngambi Estate (20.5km)
- Southhampton (20.5km)
- The B (23.9km)
- Devonshire (23.9km)
- Birkley South (23.9km)
- Old Town (26.2km)
- Greater Sisal (26.2km)
- Jelf Estate (26.5km)
- Savillen (27.4km)
- Irene (27.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (16.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (16.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (11.6km)
Airports close to Yardley
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (71.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yardley
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (33.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.