Traveling Luck for Toronto, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Toronto?What's around Toronto?
Wikipedia near Toronto
Where to stay near Toronto
The timezone in Toronto is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. -18.9333°, Longitude. 32.6333°
Satellite map around Toronto
Loading map of Toronto and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Toronto, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Toronto (0km)
- Alphaeton (5.1km)
- The Pass (5.1km)
- Greater Ferndale (7.4km)
- The Forest (7.4km)
- Fairholme (10.8km)
- The Gomo (11.6km)
- Klimpton (11.6km)
- Fairview South (11.9km)
- Jelf Estate (12km)
- Ngambi Estate (14.9km)
- Southhampton (14.9km)
- Yardley (14.9km)
- Irene (15.4km)
- Greater Sisal (16.3km)
- Fairview Estate (17km)
- Durris (17km)
- Imbeza Estate (21.2km)
- Old Town (22.3km)
- Weirmouth (23.2km)
- Devonshire (23.2km)
- Birkley South (23.2km)
- Hillandale (26.2km)
- Lowlands West (26.2km)
- Battery Spruit Extension (26.2km)
- Raheen (27km)
- Umtali Mission (27.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Machipanda (26.5km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (11.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (5.4km)
Airports close to Toronto
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (58.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Toronto
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (20.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.