Traveling Luck for Rezende, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Rezende?What's around Rezende?
Wikipedia near Rezende
Where to stay near Rezende
The timezone in Rezende is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. -18.8667°, Longitude. 32.6833°
Satellite map around Rezende
Loading map of Rezende and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rezende, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Nyagari (7.4km)
- Umtali Mission (11.6km)
- Durris (11.6km)
- The B (11.9km)
- Yardley (11.9km)
- The Gomo (17km)
- Klimpton (17km)
- Imbeza Estate (17km)
- Fairholme (18.8km)
- Savillen (19.1km)
- The Forest (19.2km)
- Fairview Estate (21.2km)
- Coldstream (22.1km)
- Fairview South (23.2km)
- Mabonda (23.9km)
- The Pass (23.9km)
- Wye Estate (26.1km)
- Greater Ferndale (26.1km)
- Toronto (26.5km)
- Banks (27.4km)
- En Avant (27.8km)
- Southhampton (27.8km)
- Ngambi Estate (27.8km)
- Pioneer Farm (29.7km)
- Alphaeton (29.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Manika Bridge (21.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (27.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (7.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (22.3km)
Airports close to Rezende
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (80.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rezende
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (45.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.