Traveling Luck for Zwitombo, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Zwitombo?What's around Zwitombo?
Wikipedia near Zwitombo
Where to stay near Zwitombo
Also known as Zvitombo
The timezone in Zwitombo is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. -18.8500°, Longitude. 32.7000°
Satellite map around Zwitombo
Loading map of Zwitombo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zwitombo, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Nyagari (0km)
- The B (5.4km)
- Umtali Mission (15.4km)
- Mabonda (16.9km)
- Savillen (18.8km)
- Durris (18.8km)
- Coldstream (19.1km)
- Yardley (19.2km)
- Banks (21.5km)
- Imbeza Estate (21.6km)
- Pioneer Farm (22.3km)
- Klimpton (23.9km)
- The Gomo (23.9km)
- Fairholme (26.1km)
- Epsom (26.5km)
- The Forest (26.5km)
- Drennan (27.4km)
- Wye Estate (27.8km)
- Fairview Estate (27.8km)
- Fairview South (30.3km)
- The Pass (31km)
- En Avant (31.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Manika Bridge (16.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Odzani Falls (26.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mapara School (28.8km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (10.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (29.8km)
Airports close to Zwitombo
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (87.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zwitombo
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (52.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.