Traveling Luck for Kanyagambu, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Kanyagambu?What's around Kanyagambu?
Wikipedia near Kanyagambu
Where to stay near Kanyagambu
The timezone in Kanyagambu is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.9000°, Longitude. 32.6000°
Satellite map around Kanyagambu
Loading map of Kanyagambu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanyagambu, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Southhampton (0km)
- Ngambi Estate (0km)
- Fairview South (5.1km)
- Old Town (7.4km)
- Fairview Estate (7.4km)
- Greater Sisal (7.4km)
- Greater Ferndale (7.4km)
- Fairholme (10.3km)
- Irene (11.9km)
- Alphaeton (11.9km)
- Laverstock (14.9km)
- Nyachakanga (14.9km)
- Toronto (14.9km)
- Premier Estate (15.4km)
- Newmara (16.3km)
- Durris (16.3km)
- The Forest (16.3km)
- The Pass (18.8km)
- Yardley (20.5km)
- The Gomo (21.2km)
- Klimpton (21.2km)
- En Avant (21.6km)
- Jelf Estate (22.2km)
- Greater Mazani (22.3km)
- Umtali Mission (22.3km)
- Battery Spruit Extension (22.3km)
- The Grange (23.2km)
- Fair Bridge (23.9km)
- Weirmouth (23.9km)
- Kellys Park (26.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (26.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (26.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (11.6km)
Airports close to Kanyagambu
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (52.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kanyagambu
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (32.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.