Traveling Luck for Christmas Pass, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Christmas Pass?What's around Christmas Pass?
Wikipedia near Christmas Pass
Where to stay near Christmas Pass
Also known as Chiramba Mumwe, Xmas Pass
The timezone in Christmas Pass is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.9167°, Longitude. 32.6333°
Satellite map around Christmas Pass
Loading map of Christmas Pass and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Christmas Pass, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Greater Ferndale (5.1km)
- The Forest (5.1km)
- Fairholme (5.4km)
- Toronto (5.4km)
- Fairview South (7.4km)
- Alphaeton (7.4km)
- The Pass (7.4km)
- Klimpton (10.3km)
- The Gomo (10.3km)
- Southhampton (11.6km)
- Ngambi Estate (11.6km)
- Yardley (11.6km)
- Fairview Estate (11.9km)
- Durris (11.9km)
- Greater Sisal (15.4km)
- Irene (16.3km)
- Jelf Estate (17km)
- Old Town (18.8km)
- Imbeza Estate (20.5km)
- Umtali Mission (22.2km)
- Nyachakanga (26.1km)
- Laverstock (26.1km)
- Weirmouth (26.2km)
- Birkley South (26.2km)
- Devonshire (26.2km)
- Premier Estate (26.2km)
- Newmara (27.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
Accommodation around Christmas Pass
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (14.9km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (23.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (0km)
Airports close to Christmas Pass
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (59.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Christmas Pass
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (26.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.