Traveling Luck for Chisauru, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Chisauru?What's around Chisauru?
Wikipedia near Chisauru
Where to stay near Chisauru
The timezone in Chisauru is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. -18.8333°, Longitude. 32.6667°
Satellite map around Chisauru
Loading map of Chisauru and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chisauru, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Savillen (7.4km)
- Umtali Mission (7.4km)
- The B (10.3km)
- Coldstream (10.8km)
- Nyagari (11.6km)
- Wye Estate (16.3km)
- Durris (17km)
- Mabonda (18.8km)
- Banks (19.1km)
- En Avant (20.5km)
- Yardley (21.6km)
- Fairview Estate (22.3km)
- Fairholme (23.9km)
- Drennan (26.4km)
- Fairview South (26.5km)
- Klimpton (26.9km)
- The Gomo (26.9km)
- Inyashuuti (27.4km)
- The Forest (27.4km)
- Pioneer Farm (27.8km)
- Kingsley Estate (27.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Manika Bridge (11.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Penhalonga (17km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Chitangwiza (22.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Odzani Falls (23.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mapara School (21.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (5.4km)
Airports close to Chisauru
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (81.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chisauru
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (54.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.