Traveling Luck for Kings Daughter, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Kings Daughter?What's around Kings Daughter?
Wikipedia near Kings Daughter
Where to stay near Kings Daughter
The timezone in Kings Daughter is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. -18.8833°, Longitude. 32.6167°
Satellite map around Kings Daughter
Loading map of Kings Daughter and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kings Daughter, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fairview Estate (0km)
- Fairview South (5.4km)
- Fairholme (7.4km)
- Southhampton (7.4km)
- Ngambi Estate (7.4km)
- Durris (10.3km)
- Old Town (10.3km)
- Greater Ferndale (10.8km)
- Umtali Mission (14.9km)
- The Forest (14.9km)
- Greater Sisal (14.9km)
- Alphaeton (16.2km)
- Laverstock (16.3km)
- Nyachakanga (16.3km)
- Yardley (16.3km)
- En Avant (17km)
- Toronto (17km)
- The Gomo (18.8km)
- Klimpton (18.8km)
- The Pass (19.2km)
- Irene (19.2km)
- Newmara (20.5km)
- Premier Estate (21.2km)
- Wye Estate (21.5km)
- Fair Bridge (22.3km)
- Greater Mazani (23.2km)
- Savillen (23.9km)
- Alderberry (26.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
Accommodation around Kings Daughter
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (18.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (11.9km)
Airports close to Kings Daughter
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (59.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kings Daughter
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (37.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.