Traveling Luck for Klimpton, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Klimpton?What's around Klimpton?
Wikipedia near Klimpton
Where to stay near Klimpton
The timezone in Klimpton is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.9167°, Longitude. 32.6667°
Satellite map around Klimpton
Loading map of Klimpton and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klimpton, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Klimpton (0km)
- The Gomo (0km)
- The Forest (5.1km)
- Yardley (5.4km)
- The Pass (7.4km)
- Imbeza Estate (10.3km)
- Fairholme (11.6km)
- Toronto (11.6km)
- Durris (11.9km)
- Greater Ferndale (15.4km)
- Fairview South (16.3km)
- Alphaeton (16.3km)
- Fairview Estate (18.8km)
- Devonshire (19.2km)
- Birkley South (19.2km)
- Southhampton (21.2km)
- Ngambi Estate (21.2km)
- Umtali Mission (22.2km)
- Jelf Estate (22.4km)
- Nyagari (23.9km)
- Lowlands West (23.9km)
- Greater Sisal (25.7km)
- Irene (26.2km)
- Old Town (27.8km)
- The B (28.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Machipanda (27.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (10.8km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (21.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (10.3km)
Airports close to Klimpton
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (69.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klimpton
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (28.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.