Traveling Luck for Irene, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Irene?What's around Irene?
Wikipedia near Irene
Where to stay near Irene
The timezone in Irene is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.9333°, Longitude. 32.5833°
Satellite map around Irene
Loading map of Irene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Irene, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Irene (0km)
- Greater Sisal (5.4km)
- Alphaeton (10.3km)
- Greater Ferndale (11.6km)
- Battery Spruit Extension (11.6km)
- Ngambi Estate (11.9km)
- Southhampton (11.9km)
- Weirmouth (12km)
- Premier Estate (14.9km)
- Fairview South (14.9km)
- Jelf Estate (14.9km)
- Toronto (15.4km)
- Old Town (16.2km)
- Hillandale (17km)
- Fairholme (18.8km)
- Newmara (19.2km)
- Fairview Estate (19.2km)
- Battery Spruit (20.5km)
- Brooksville (20.5km)
- The Pass (20.5km)
- The Forest (21.2km)
- Laverstock (22.2km)
- Nyachakanga (22.2km)
- Orange Grove (22.4km)
- Durris (26.1km)
- The Gomo (26.2km)
- Klimpton (26.2km)
- The Grange (26.5km)
- Gimboki (27.5km)
- Yardley (27.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (26.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (16.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Matikas (11.6km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Feruka (14.9km)
Airports close to Irene
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (43.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Irene
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (24.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.