Traveling Luck for Imbeza, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Imbeza?What's around Imbeza?
Wikipedia near Imbeza
Where to stay near Imbeza
Also known as Imbeza River
The timezone in Imbeza is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:06 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.8833°, Longitude. 32.6500°
Satellite map around Imbeza
Loading map of Imbeza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Imbeza, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Durris (0km)
- Fairholme (7.4km)
- Yardley (7.4km)
- Fairview Estate (10.3km)
- Umtali Mission (10.8km)
- The Forest (10.8km)
- Fairview South (11.6km)
- The Gomo (11.9km)
- Klimpton (11.9km)
- Greater Ferndale (14.9km)
- The Pass (16.2km)
- Ngambi Estate (16.3km)
- Southhampton (16.3km)
- Toronto (17km)
- Nyagari (18.8km)
- Imbeza Estate (18.8km)
- Alphaeton (19.2km)
- Old Town (20.5km)
- Savillen (21.5km)
- En Avant (22.3km)
- The B (22.3km)
- Greater Sisal (23.2km)
- Wye Estate (23.9km)
- Irene (26.1km)
- Laverstock (26.2km)
- Nyachakanga (26.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (22.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (11.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (11.9km)
Airports close to Imbeza
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (68.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Imbeza
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (37.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.