Traveling Luck for The Pass, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is The Pass?What's around The Pass?
Wikipedia near The Pass
Where to stay near The Pass
The timezone in The Pass is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. -18.9333°, Longitude. 32.6500°
Satellite map around The Pass
Loading map of The Pass and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Pass, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- The Pass (0km)
- Toronto (5.1km)
- The Forest (5.4km)
- The Gomo (7.4km)
- Klimpton (7.4km)
- Alphaeton (10.3km)
- Greater Ferndale (11.6km)
- Fairholme (11.9km)
- Yardley (11.9km)
- Fairview South (14.9km)
- Jelf Estate (14.9km)
- Durris (16.2km)
- Imbeza Estate (16.3km)
- Ngambi Estate (18.8km)
- Southhampton (18.8km)
- Devonshire (18.8km)
- Birkley South (18.8km)
- Fairview Estate (19.2km)
- Irene (20.5km)
- Greater Sisal (21.2km)
- Lowlands West (22.4km)
- Old Town (26.1km)
- Umtali Mission (27km)
- Raheen (27.5km)
- Weirmouth (27.9km)
- Triang (28.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Machipanda (23.9km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (7.5km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (27.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (7.4km)
Airports close to The Pass
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (63.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to The Pass
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (22km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.