Traveling Luck for Magician, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Magician?What's around Magician?
Wikipedia near Magician
Where to stay near Magician
The timezone in Magician is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 18:07. It's light
Latitude. -18.9000°, Longitude. 32.6000°
Satellite map around Magician
Loading map of Magician and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Magician, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Southhampton (0km)
- Ngambi Estate (0km)
- Fairview South (5.1km)
- Old Town (7.4km)
- Fairview Estate (7.4km)
- Greater Sisal (7.4km)
- Greater Ferndale (7.4km)
- Fairholme (10.3km)
- Irene (11.9km)
- Alphaeton (11.9km)
- Laverstock (14.9km)
- Nyachakanga (14.9km)
- Toronto (14.9km)
- Premier Estate (15.4km)
- Newmara (16.3km)
- Durris (16.3km)
- The Forest (16.3km)
- The Pass (18.8km)
- Yardley (20.5km)
- The Gomo (21.2km)
- Klimpton (21.2km)
- En Avant (21.6km)
- Jelf Estate (22.2km)
- Greater Mazani (22.3km)
- Umtali Mission (22.3km)
- Battery Spruit Extension (22.3km)
- The Grange (23.2km)
- Fair Bridge (23.9km)
- Weirmouth (23.9km)
- Kellys Park (26.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (26.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (26.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (11.6km)
Airports close to Magician
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (52.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Magician
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (32.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.