Traveling Luck for Saint Augustines Mission, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Saint Augustines Mission?What's around Saint Augustines Mission?
Wikipedia near Saint Augustines Mission
Where to stay near Saint Augustines Mission
Also known as Saint Augustines
The timezone in Saint Augustines Mission is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. -18.8500°, Longitude. 32.6667°
Satellite map around Saint Augustines Mission
Loading map of Saint Augustines Mission and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint Augustines Mission, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Umtali Mission (5.1km)
- Nyagari (10.3km)
- The B (11.6km)
- Savillen (11.9km)
- Durris (11.9km)
- Coldstream (16.1km)
- Yardley (16.2km)
- Wye Estate (18.8km)
- Fairview Estate (18.8km)
- Fairholme (19.2km)
- En Avant (21.2km)
- Klimpton (21.6km)
- The Gomo (21.6km)
- The Forest (22.2km)
- Mabonda (22.3km)
- Fairview South (22.3km)
- Banks (23.8km)
- Imbeza Estate (23.9km)
- Ngambi Estate (26.1km)
- Southhampton (26.1km)
- Greater Ferndale (26.5km)
- The Pass (27.4km)
Accommodation around Saint Augustines Mission
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Manika Bridge (16.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Penhalonga (11.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Chitangwiza (26.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mapara School (26.9km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Saint Augustines Mission (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (23.9km)
Airports close to Saint Augustines Mission
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (78.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Saint Augustines Mission
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (49.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.