Traveling Luck for Chipondiomwi, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Chipondiomwi?What's around Chipondiomwi?
Wikipedia near Chipondiomwi
Where to stay near Chipondiomwi
The timezone in Chipondiomwi is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 18:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.9500°, Longitude. 32.6000°
Satellite map around Chipondiomwi
Loading map of Chipondiomwi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chipondiomwi, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Alphaeton (7.5km)
- Irene (7.5km)
- Jelf Estate (7.5km)
- Toronto (11.6km)
- Weirmouth (11.6km)
- Greater Ferndale (12km)
- Greater Sisal (12km)
- Hillandale (14.9km)
- Battery Spruit Extension (15.4km)
- Ngambi Estate (16.2km)
- Southhampton (16.2km)
- The Pass (16.3km)
- Fairview South (17km)
- The Forest (18.8km)
- Fairholme (19.2km)
- Old Town (22.2km)
- Fairview Estate (22.2km)
- Triang (22.2km)
- Premier Estate (22.3km)
- The Gomo (23.2km)
- Klimpton (23.2km)
- Orange Grove (23.2km)
- Raheen (23.9km)
- Gimboki (23.9km)
- Yardley (26.2km)
- Battery Spruit (26.2km)
- Brooksville (26.2km)
- Newmara (26.5km)
- Durris (26.5km)
- Laverstock (28.9km)
- Nyachakanga (28.9km)
Accommodation around Chipondiomwi
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Machipanda (30.4km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Kingsley Fairbridge Memorial (20.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Christmas Pass (14.9km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Feruka (16.3km)
Airports close to Chipondiomwi
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (46.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chipondiomwi
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (17.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.