Traveling Luck for Uugalautiit Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Uugalautiit Island?What's around Uugalautiit Island?
Wikipedia near Uugalautiit Island
Where to stay near Uugalautiit Island
The timezone in Uugalautiit Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 02:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.8006°, Longitude. -69.8149°
Satellite map around Uugalautiit Island
Loading map of Uugalautiit Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uugalautiit Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Uugalautiit Island (0km)
- Glasgow Island (4.3km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (5.9km)
- Aulassivik Island (10.4km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (10.8km)
- Ivisaat Island (10.8km)
- Black Bluff Island (13.9km)
- Poodlatee Island (13.9km)
- Beacon Island (14.7km)
- Wishart Island (16.6km)
- Lavoie Island (17.8km)
- Forder Island (18km)
- Lee Island (18.6km)
- Juet Island (29km)
- High Bluff Island (29.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (6.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Fleming Hill (15.7km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (9.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (23.6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (6.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (0km)
Airports close to Uugalautiit Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (130.1km)