Traveling Luck for High Bluff Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is High Bluff Island?What's around High Bluff Island?
Wikipedia near High Bluff Island
Where to stay near High Bluff Island
The timezone in High Bluff Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:26 and Sunset at 23:51. It's light
Latitude. 62.5672°, Longitude. -69.9984°
Satellite map around High Bluff Island
Loading map of High Bluff Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around High Bluff Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- High Bluff Island (0km)
- Ivisaat Island (19.8km)
- Beacon Island (20.5km)
- Aulassivik Island (22.2km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (22.8km)
- Forder Island (25.6km)
- Glasgow Island (26.2km)
- Lee Island (26.4km)
- Black Bluff Island (26.5km)
- Poodlatee Island (26.5km)
- Juet Island (27.3km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (27.5km)
- Lavoie Island (28.2km)
- Uugalautiit Island (29.1km)
- Wishart Island (29.3km)
- Rabbit Island (31km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (33.6km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (24.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (33.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (36.1km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (33.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (29.1km)
Airports close to High Bluff Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (158.8km)