Traveling Luck for Glasgow Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Glasgow Island?What's around Glasgow Island?
Wikipedia near Glasgow Island
Where to stay near Glasgow Island
The timezone in Glasgow Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:52 and Sunset at 01:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.7673°, Longitude. -69.7814°
Satellite map around Glasgow Island
Loading map of Glasgow Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glasgow Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Glasgow Island (0km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (2.7km)
- Uugalautiit Island (4.3km)
- Aulassivik Island (6.1km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (6.5km)
- Ivisaat Island (6.9km)
- Poodlatee Island (10km)
- Black Bluff Island (10km)
- Beacon Island (10.4km)
- Wishart Island (13.1km)
- Forder Island (13.9km)
- Lavoie Island (14km)
- Lee Island (14.6km)
- Juet Island (24.8km)
- High Bluff Island (26.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (10.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Fleming Hill (19.6km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (5.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (20.6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (11.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (4.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (16km)
Airports close to Glasgow Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (132.6km)