Traveling Luck for Forder Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Forder Island?What's around Forder Island?
Wikipedia near Forder Island
Where to stay near Forder Island
The timezone in Forder Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:43 and Sunset at 00:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.6838°, Longitude. -69.5980°
Loading map of Forder Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Forder Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Forder Island (0km)
- Lee Island (0.9km)
- Lavoie Island (2.7km)
- Wishart Island (4.3km)
- Poodlatee Island (4.3km)
- Black Bluff Island (4.3km)
- Beacon Island (6.3km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (8.2km)
- Aulassivik Island (9km)
- Juet Island (11.2km)
- Ivisaat Island (11.3km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (12.1km)
- Glasgow Island (13.9km)
- Uugalautiit Island (18km)
- Hare Islet (22.5km)
- Sentry Islet (24.3km)
- High Bluff Island (25.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (24.1km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (8.6km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Lake Harbour (22.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (20.6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (24.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (10.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (18km)
Airports close to Forder Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (137.1km)