Traveling Luck for Ijjurittiak Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Ijjurittiak Island?What's around Ijjurittiak Island?
Wikipedia near Ijjurittiak Island
Where to stay near Ijjurittiak Island
The timezone in Ijjurittiak Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:50 and Sunset at 20:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.7673°, Longitude. -69.7314°
Satellite map around Ijjurittiak Island
Loading map of Ijjurittiak Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ijjurittiak Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ijjurittiak Island (0km)
- Glasgow Island (2.7km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (5.9km)
- Aulassivik Island (5.9km)
- Uugalautiit Island (5.9km)
- Ivisaat Island (7.8km)
- Black Bluff Island (8km)
- Poodlatee Island (8km)
- Beacon Island (9.8km)
- Wishart Island (10.7km)
- Lavoie Island (11.9km)
- Forder Island (12.1km)
- Lee Island (12.7km)
- Juet Island (23.3km)
- High Bluff Island (27.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Fleming Hill (19.9km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (18km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (12.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (5.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (16.8km)
Airports close to Ijjurittiak Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (131.3km)