Traveling Luck for Lee Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Lee Island?What's around Lee Island?
Wikipedia near Lee Island
Where to stay near Lee Island
The timezone in Lee Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:43 and Sunset at 21:00. It's light
Latitude. 62.6838°, Longitude. -69.5813°
Satellite map around Lee Island
Loading map of Lee Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lee Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lee Island (0km)
- Forder Island (0.9km)
- Lavoie Island (2.2km)
- Wishart Island (4km)
- Poodlatee Island (4.8km)
- Black Bluff Island (4.8km)
- Beacon Island (7.2km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (9km)
- Aulassivik Island (9.8km)
- Juet Island (10.8km)
- Ivisaat Island (12.1km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (12.7km)
- Glasgow Island (14.6km)
- Uugalautiit Island (18.6km)
- Hare Islet (21.9km)
- Sentry Islet (23.8km)
- High Bluff Island (26.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (24.7km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (9.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Lake Harbour (22.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (21.1km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (25.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (9.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (18.6km)
Airports close to Lee Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (136.7km)