Traveling Luck for Ivisaat Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Ivisaat Island?What's around Ivisaat Island?
Wikipedia near Ivisaat Island
Where to stay near Ivisaat Island
The timezone in Ivisaat Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:50 and Sunset at 20:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.7089°, Longitude. -69.7998°
Satellite map around Ivisaat Island
Loading map of Ivisaat Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivisaat Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ivisaat Island (0km)
- Aulassivik Island (3km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (3.8km)
- Beacon Island (5.4km)
- Glasgow Island (6.9km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (7.8km)
- Black Bluff Island (9.1km)
- Poodlatee Island (9.1km)
- Uugalautiit Island (10.8km)
- Forder Island (11.3km)
- Lee Island (12.1km)
- Wishart Island (12.7km)
- Lavoie Island (12.7km)
- High Bluff Island (19.8km)
- Juet Island (20.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (16.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Fleming Hill (26.4km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (5.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (14.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (20.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (17.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (10.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (22.6km)
Airports close to Ivisaat Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (139.1km)