Traveling Luck for Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island?What's around Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island?
Wikipedia near Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island
Where to stay near Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island
The timezone in Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:48 and Sunset at 19:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.7173°, Longitude. -69.7314°
Satellite map around Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island
Loading map of Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (0km)
- Aulassivik Island (0.9km)
- Ivisaat Island (3.8km)
- Beacon Island (4km)
- Poodlatee Island (5.4km)
- Black Bluff Island (5.4km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (5.9km)
- Glasgow Island (6.5km)
- Forder Island (8.2km)
- Wishart Island (9km)
- Lee Island (9km)
- Lavoie Island (9.2km)
- Uugalautiit Island (10.8km)
- Juet Island (18.6km)
- High Bluff Island (22.8km)
- Hare Islet (30.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (17km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Fleming Hill (25.7km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (2.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (14.1km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (17.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (17.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (10.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (22.4km)
Airports close to Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (136.6km)