Traveling Luck for Lavoie Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Lavoie Island?What's around Lavoie Island?
Wikipedia near Lavoie Island
Where to stay near Lavoie Island
The timezone in Lavoie Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:30 and Sunset at 22:11. It's light
Latitude. 62.7006°, Longitude. -69.5647°
Satellite map around Lavoie Island
Loading map of Lavoie Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lavoie Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lavoie Island (0km)
- Wishart Island (2km)
- Lee Island (2.2km)
- Forder Island (2.7km)
- Black Bluff Island (4.1km)
- Poodlatee Island (4.1km)
- Beacon Island (8.3km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (9.2km)
- Aulassivik Island (10.1km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (11.9km)
- Juet Island (12.3km)
- Ivisaat Island (12.7km)
- Glasgow Island (14km)
- Uugalautiit Island (17.8km)
- Hare Islet (22.8km)
- Sentry Islet (24.9km)
- High Bluff Island (28.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (23.8km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Lake Harbour (21.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (20km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (24.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (8.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (17.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (28km)
Airports close to Lavoie Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (134.6km)