Traveling Luck for Beacon Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Beacon Island?What's around Beacon Island?
Wikipedia near Beacon Island
Where to stay near Beacon Island
The timezone in Beacon Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 02:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.6838°, Longitude. -69.7148°
Satellite map around Beacon Island
Loading map of Beacon Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beacon Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Beacon Island (0km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (4km)
- Aulassivik Island (4.3km)
- Ivisaat Island (5.4km)
- Poodlatee Island (6km)
- Black Bluff Island (6km)
- Forder Island (6.3km)
- Lee Island (7.2km)
- Lavoie Island (8.3km)
- Wishart Island (9km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (9.8km)
- Glasgow Island (10.4km)
- Uugalautiit Island (14.7km)
- Juet Island (15.2km)
- High Bluff Island (20.5km)
- Hare Islet (27.4km)
- Sentry Islet (28.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (20.9km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (5.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (18.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (21.5km)
- Mount Chaunsler (16.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (14.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (26.4km)
Airports close to Beacon Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (139.7km)