Traveling Luck for Juet Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Juet Island?What's around Juet Island?
Wikipedia near Juet Island
Where to stay near Juet Island
The timezone in Juet Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:27 and Sunset at 23:46. It's light
Latitude. 62.6005°, Longitude. -69.4982°
Satellite map around Juet Island
Loading map of Juet Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Juet Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Juet Island (0km)
- Lee Island (10.8km)
- Forder Island (11.2km)
- Lavoie Island (12.3km)
- Hare Islet (12.3km)
- Sentry Islet (13.3km)
- Wishart Island (14.2km)
- Beacon Island (15.2km)
- Poodlatee Island (15.5km)
- Black Bluff Island (15.5km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (18.6km)
- Aulassivik Island (19.2km)
- Ivisaat Island (20.7km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (23.3km)
- Glasgow Island (24.8km)
- High Bluff Island (27.3km)
- Uugalautiit Island (29km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (35.2km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (19.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (31.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (35.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (14.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (29km)
Airports close to Juet Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (144.2km)