Traveling Luck for Aulassivik Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Aulassivik Island?What's around Aulassivik Island?
Wikipedia near Aulassivik Island
Where to stay near Aulassivik Island
The timezone in Aulassivik Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:31 and Sunset at 19:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.7173°, Longitude. -69.7481°
Satellite map around Aulassivik Island
Loading map of Aulassivik Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aulassivik Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Aulassivik Island (0km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (0.9km)
- Ivisaat Island (3km)
- Beacon Island (4.3km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (5.9km)
- Glasgow Island (6.1km)
- Poodlatee Island (6.3km)
- Black Bluff Island (6.3km)
- Forder Island (9km)
- Lee Island (9.8km)
- Wishart Island (9.9km)
- Lavoie Island (10.1km)
- Uugalautiit Island (10.4km)
- Juet Island (19.2km)
- High Bluff Island (22.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (16.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Fleming Hill (25.5km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (2.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (13.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (18km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (17.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (10.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (22.2km)
Airports close to Aulassivik Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (137km)