Traveling Luck for Poodlatee Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Poodlatee Island?What's around Poodlatee Island?
Wikipedia near Poodlatee Island
Where to stay near Poodlatee Island
The timezone in Poodlatee Island is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:09 and Sunset at 01:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.7173°, Longitude. -69.6313°
Satellite map around Poodlatee Island
Loading map of Poodlatee Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poodlatee Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Poodlatee Island (0km)
- Black Bluff Island (0km)
- Wishart Island (3.6km)
- Lavoie Island (4.1km)
- Forder Island (4.3km)
- Lee Island (4.8km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (5.4km)
- Beacon Island (6km)
- Aulassivik Island (6.3km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (8km)
- Ivisaat Island (9.1km)
- Glasgow Island (10km)
- Uugalautiit Island (13.9km)
- Juet Island (15.5km)
- High Bluff Island (26.5km)
- Hare Islet (26.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (19.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Fleming Hill (26.9km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (4.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (16.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (20.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (11.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (13.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (24.4km)
Airports close to Poodlatee Island
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (134.2km)