Traveling Luck for Sheer Islands, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Sheer Islands?What's around Sheer Islands?
Wikipedia near Sheer Islands
Where to stay near Sheer Islands
The timezone in Sheer Islands is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 01:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.700551518°, Longitude. -69.581309531°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sheer Islands, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lavoie Island (0.9km)
- Lee Island (2km)
- Wishart Island (2.2km)
- Forder Island (2.2km)
- Poodlatee Island (3.3km)
- Black Bluff Island (3.3km)
- Beacon Island (7.5km)
- Nuvursirpaaraaluk Island (8.3km)
- Aulassivik Island (9.2km)
- Ijjurittiak Island (11.2km)
- Ivisaat Island (11.8km)
- Juet Island (12.6km)
- Glasgow Island (13.3km)
- Uugalautiit Island (17.2km)
- Hare Islet (23.3km)
- Sentry Islet (25.4km)
- High Bluff Island (27.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kimmirut (23.2km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Western Reefs (8.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Lake Harbour (21.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Iqaijuq Cove (19.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kimmirut A Nwt (23.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Chaunsler (9.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sealer Narrows (17.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soper River (27.5km)
Airports close to Sheer Islands
Iqaluit(YFB), Iqaluit, Canada (134.9km)